Friday 9 February 2018

Childhood Silhouettes



Hiya crafty friends,
Today's cards were made using dies from Tattered Lace's Silhouette collection. I love that you can achieve quite contrasting styles using the same die. 

The first card I made used a Botanical Sentiments Charisma image, that can be downloaded for free HERE. I made this into an aperture card, and really like how the girl is hanging down in the centre of the card and... can actually swing! lol :)

My next card I used the die by simply cutting it out of black card, which gives a lovely silhouette effect. I love how this one came out with the simplistic watercolour background. So clean, but affective





There are three dies in the set, here is a look at some cards I made with them








Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting

Debbi x


Disclaimer: Although Tattered Lace sent me these dies to play with, they are in no way part of any payment or incentive to give positive reviews. I'm not obliged to blog about them. Any links are included for ease of use for the blog reader to use if they wish, I do not receive any commission for including it.
As, like yourself, I am just a hobby crafter and all opinions are my own and I, and always will do, only share things that I have loved using as matter of interest to others and nothing more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx