Monday 19 February 2018

Whispering Sweet Nothings


Hiya crafty friends,

Tattered Lace are celebrating their 5th Anniversary this week, and I can't believe that I have been on their Design Team for over 4 years...4 years!!!...where has the time gone? I have been lucky enough to play with some gorgeous dies over the years and I will share with you soon some of my favourites.

Now, lets look to one of this weeks fifth anniversary collections, Sweet Nothings.  I loved playing with this die set and was really pleased that I could make projects that were unisex, feminine and masculine, and were all made from one set. You know me, I like to get the most out of my stash...lol :)

This first one, I must admit is my favourite. The purse can be used to give money, gift cards or vouchers to your loved ones as it functions just like a real purse.


Now, ladies...you know how hard it is to find those special crafts supplies to make something for the men in our lives. Well, here's a perfect thing you can make and personalise for him.




Finally, I made a portfolio style wallet, but this can be adapted for so many things. When I get some time I am dying to have a go at making an album, art journal, memory book. The list is endless :)










Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting

Debbi x






Disclaimer: Although Tattered Lace sent me these dies to play with, they are in no way part of any payment or incentive to give positive reviews. I'm not obliged to blog about them. Any links are included for ease of use for the blog reader to use if they wish, I do not receive any commission for including it. As, like yourself, I am just a hobby crafter, all opinions are my own and I, and always will do, only share things that I have loved using as matter of interest  to others and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is very much appreciated xx